2002 D&B Recruiting, LLC.
Selected Job Openings > Telecommunications
VICE PRESIDENT OF PORTAL MANAGEMENT - Monroe - $170-190K
** Are you a Web Portal Manager with 10-15 years' experience?
** Do you have a general knowledge of voice and data networking
and internet services?
** Do you have excellent analytical, strategic, and financial planning
** Can you travel up to 25% of the time?
** Do you have a degree (Master's preferred), strong communication
skills, and excellent interpersonal and leadership skills?
** Want the chance to build an organization (within an established
company) in a new service / high-visibility role?
** If so, we want to talk with you today!
JOB OPENING: VICE PRESIDENT, PORTAL MANAGEMENT
A Denver, Colorado headquartered corporation has an immediate opening for a VP of Portal Management for a new service division in Monroe, Louisiana.
This will be a high-visibility position, with the chance to build a division within this outstanding organization. Travel between Louisiana, North Carolina, and Colorado will be required - approximately 25% of the time.
Salary: $170-190K, plus 35% annual bonus, and stock options.
Company offers an excellent relocation package.
The selected VP will be responsible for overall life-cycle management of the Business Service Delivery Customer portals used by business customers. The VP will be responsible for defining the business strategy, developing and maintaining a roadmap, and managing a team of individuals responsible for overall portal strategy, portal process and requirements, as well as training of the portal to business customers.
The self-service portal functionality is a critical component of the customer experience and enables customers to handle a variety of services, including paying bills, managing trouble tickets, submitting and managing orders, viewing inventory, and configuring services.
- Develop and maintain a 1-5 year strategic roadmap, and prioritize annual development needs as input to the annual Plan of Record activities.
- Partner with marketing, product, sales, and service delivery leadership to evaluate new opportunities and the impact to self service.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving portal issues impacting customer satisfaction and adoption.
- Perform competitive analysis and conduct market research on self-service best practices.
- Lead strategic planning for enhancements to self-service portals and customer experience.
- Measure, prioritize and drive substantial and incremental improvement of all customer touch points across the customer lifecycle.
- Communicate customer insights from the self-service experience to drive decision-making throughout the organization with clear accountability for improvement.
- Accurately distinguish which issues are critical, demonstrate flexibility when prioritizing those issues, and negotiate timelines and scope with business owners and with IT.
- Serve as a change agent and thought leader by capturing and sharing customer experience best practices across the organization.
Submit your resume
for this position
- BS or BA as a minimum. Master's degree strongly preferred.
- Must have 10-15 years' customer service experience and/or web portal management.
- Must have general familiarity with voice and data networking and internet services.
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a cross-functional, decentralized environment.
- Excellent analytical, strategic, and financial planning skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute against multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with writing recommendations, RFP's, and collaborating with company personnel, including senior leadership, on complex topics.
- Ability to make presentations to an internal audience and interact positively with senior management.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.